Get your free website from Spanglefish

Help with Childcare Costs

Allsorts is a registered provider of childcare.

Therefore parents can get help with funding the cost of childcare through either claiming through the tax credit system, if entitled. Or by sacraficing salary and claiming childcare vouchers. Considerable amounts of money are available through either system, depending on household income.

To work our whether you are better off claiming thorugh Tax Credits, or by signing up for Childcare Vouchers, use this HMRC calculator. 

To sign up for Childcare Vouchers, go here.


Click for Map Plexus Media
Web Design Inverness
site map | cookie policy | privacy policy | accessibility statement